Saturday 17 April 2010

Benetton MyTime New York City


Its been a while again since the last time I put up something. This is party because I have been super busy and traveling like a mad man. Now that there is a Volcano in Iceland and we happen to be stuck in New York city I might have some time to update you all.

Recently I was in South Africa shooting for Dazed and Confused magazine London for their June issue where they will be doing a feature on South Africa. I joined the editor Rod Stanley in Johannesburg and we featured The Smarteez, Black Coffee and Thandiswe to name a few.

The image with this update is from the Benetton MyTime documentary which I have been shooting on set here in NYC.

I will be putting up more over the next couple of days and you can see more of the backstage on the Team Uncool Fashion Blog at http://teamuncoolfashion.blogspot.com

Have fun,
Chris


No comments: